Here are 10 rules that I break on a regular basis. I am confessing to you my deepest and darkest secrets, people. You are not allowed to judge me. If you can't stand me after this, just Un-follow me and you'll never have to see my face again. Deal?
- I bite my nails. I know it’s a disgusting habit and I don’t need a lecture about how germy my nailbeds are and the diseases I can catch. Trust me, I hear it almost daily from Angela.
- I don’t drink water. I may have a few sips throughout the day, but I rarely drink an entire glass of water. I don’t know how I am still alive.
- I text and drive. I'm cringing at the looks you are probably giving the computer screen right now. I know, it’s worse than drunk driving and I plan to kick this habit to the curb.
- I eat copious amounts of sugar. Sugar in my coffee, ice cream, candy, you name it. Every single day.
- I run alone at night. I don’t carry a cell phone or wear reflective gear.
- I swear (a lot). Self-explanatory. Tisk, tisk.
- I drink too much. It’s not that I drink too frequently, but when I do drink an alcoholic beverage, it never stops at one. No, I don't need Betty Ford.
- I don’t want children. Although it’s becoming more common, I still get strange looks when I tell people this.
- I burp, fart and talk about my vagina. I am so far from ladylike, I make my mother cringe. Luckily, she is forced to love me.
- I take the elevator. This is exactly what’s wrong with Americans, right? I figure I burn enough calories running, it’s okay to give myself a break now and again. Plus, I hate stairs with every fiber in my body.
Wow! That felt great.
Feel like sharing some dirt? Please do!