The box I received came equipped with protein bars, energy bars, electrolyte powders, protein powders, endurance gels, pre-workout energizers and more. It was a lot to try which is why I've waited weeks to review.
I will start with the GOOD:
- Vega products are completely natural and don't contain any funky ingredients that you can't pronounce.
- All of Vega's product's are plant-based so they're fantastic for everyone, especially vegan folks like me.
- Vega products are not only created with the endurance athlete in mind, but they're actually formulated by the incredible athlete himself, Brendan Brazier. He is very well educated and has created fantastic plant-based products.
- The protein powders taste great! They don't leave an after-taste and they mix well. We actually bought some after trying it. Angela is on the go all day, every day, so she squeezes in a run whenever she can. She tried the proetin shake after a hard run and had to return to work minutes later. She said she felt completely recovered the next day, which is rare. The protein powders have a ton of ingredients specifically for recovery.
- The protein bars are tasty and filling.
- The electrolyte hydrators are great for people that don't like the sweetness of Gatorade and Powerade. They're light and refreshing and pack the same electrolyte punch as all of the high-sugar drinks.
Onto the Not-So-Good:
- Vega products are fairly expensive which is why I haven't tried them until now. On the flip-side, they have a money back guarantee, so if you're dissatisfied you don't lose a dime. I appreciate this in a company.
- The energy bars didn't taste particularly great. They are raw, so for some people they're probably great, but I am no raw foodist. I never waste food, but I threw these away after trying a bite of each. Angela wasn't a fan either.
Thank you to the people at Vega for sending me this fantastic package to try. I will definitely be a future consumer of Vega products.