Things That Make Me Happy:
- That first cup of coffee in the morning
- Seeing my dog, Holly, wagging her tail when I walk through the door
- Independently owned coffee shops
- Pumpkin flavored anything
- A good book, a comfy couch and a warm blanket
- Chipotle burrito bowls -- They never disappoint.
- Running and everything that comes with it (except injuries)
- When a new magazine comes in the mail-- It's like Christmas morning.
- Being around people that genuinely try to make the world a better place. Luckily, that is just about every day of my life.
- My truly amazing friends who appreciate me for the weirdo that I am
- Running blogs
- The Lumineers (The entire Lumineers station on Pandora, for that matter)
- Watching Parenthood with Angela and crying. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but I like a good cry.
- The orange tabby cat that lives in our neighborhood-- She is a purr monster.
- Angela's blue eyes
- Buying a new journal
- Barack Obama
- Talking to my mom on the phone
- Perusing bookstores and libraries
- Watching documentaries while eating salty popcorn-- This also includes the aforementioned comfy couch and warm blanket.
- Every dog that crosses my path
- Getting cards or letters in the mail
- The ocean
- Websites like Jezebel.com that make me LOL
- Impromptu gym dates
- Road trips
- Seeing old, wrinkly, married couples that are still so in love
- Bread. Any kind. Any way.
|Coffee from a Santa Barbara coffee shop.|
|Reading + the ocean = Bliss|
|Couldn't go a day without my NPR.|
|This trail makes me pretty darn happy.|